TPAAK Tuition-based preschool program accepting registrations
Benefits of our Preschool Program
- Highly qualified teachers licensed by the State of Colorado
- Staff trained in CPR and First Aid
- Large, open classrooms
- Hands-on, developmentally appropriate pre-school curriculum
- Small class sizes
- Individualized literacy and math instruction, tailored to meet the needs of the students
- Open year-round, daily from 7am-6pm.
- Transition to Kindergarten in the same building.
For more information or for a tour of our preschool, please call the school at 970-226-2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of the TPAAK Pre-school include children being able to continue to kindergarten within the same facility. TPAAK has special security features as well as a school health aide on site. All pre-school employees are CPR/First Aid certified.
The TPAAK Pre-School serves children 3-6 years of age.
|Days||½ Day||Full Day|